New Look 6802 Looped Front Dress

Hi there! Here is New Look 6802. I made up a lavender dress…
I used a New Look6802 and chose a no sleeve version.That was the first time that I made a looped front draping design but it was very easy to sew.



I love the draping in the front! It took longer than the usual process, because I added lining to all the parts. I made the dress with the very sheer fabric. I used 50" 1 3/8 lining to the bodice and skirt pieces. This dress is made in a soft poly knit, I added length for 8″. I used 60" 2 5/8  of fabric, but it called for 60" 1 7/8 yards.

I remembered that I have pretty buttons (I bought them from "La droguerie") that goes well with the new dress! I hurried to made up a new necklace with those buttons.

This dress could be cute in autumn with denim jacket. I am in love with this lavender dress!
Fabric: 60" 2 5/8
Lining: 50" 1 3/8
Total time spent: 10hours

2 comments